€ 25,26 / L
incl. 21% VAT
plus Shipping Costs
Type: Red Wine
Ideal Service: 16-18°C
Bottle content: 75 cl
Package Contains: 3 Bottles
- Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
- Dispatch Time: 1 to 2 Working Days
- Estimated Delivery Time: Belgium & The Netherlands 1-4 Working Days / Other EU Countries 2-8 Working Days
Share This Product
Please do not share with under the legal purchase age
Shiluh Assyrian Red Wine Tasting Pack Of 3
Syriac Wine has been produced as the sacred drink of Christian culture in Turabdin for many years during the region’s 6500-year history. Assyrian Wine is produced using contemporary techniques in the Shiluh production plant in Midyat-Mardin, while following to the Assyrian Wine Production Method.
- Shiluh Turizlo Boğazkere & Öküzgözü Red Wine is a blend of indigenous grapes from Turkey. It reaches the glass in a deep ruby red. In the nose pleasant aromas of dark berries such as blackberries, blueberries, black cherries, plums and a hint of tobacco and saddle leather. Hints of grooved spice and dark chocolate. Soft and harmonious in the mouth with well integrated tannins.
- Shiluh Turabdin Boğazkere & Öküzgözü Red Wine is a blend of indigenous grapes from Turkey. Vivid and bright dark burgundy look… On the nose, earth, blackberry damson, cold brewed tea… The palate adds vanilla to the red fruit flavors that are generally compatible with the nose. It attracts attention with its strong and high quality tannins… In wine, where the balance is established at a high level, alcohol makes itself felt at the forefront, albeit a little. The medium-length finale retains the flavors of red fruit and strong touches of tannin. It can be aged up to 8-10 years under suitable conditions.
- Shiluh Manastır Boğazkere Red Wine is a made from indigenous grapes grown in monastery vineyards and Syriac villages. Shiluh Manastır carries floral and flamboyant black fruit aromas and sweet vanilla tones. It is quite dark Bordeaux colour. It is full and strong on the palate, but with integrated tannins and fresh acidity. The acid balances the sweet black fruits on the middle palate, keeping the wine alive and well. A long, fruit-laden, lively, enjoyable finish. It can be aged up to 8-10 years under suitable conditions.
|Country of Origin|
Shiluh Wines - Shiluh Assyrian Wine - Online Wine Shop
Shiluh Assyrian WineShiluh Assyrian Wines, which makes the first and only modern production of Assyrian Wine under hygienic conditions, was established in 2008 in Midyat/Turkey with the partnership of the Gabriel and Aktaş Assyrian families and the Aslan family on 10 deciares of land with an investment of more than 2 trillion liras. An Assyrian wine production house, which created a castle atmosphere by using Midyat stone processing art, was built. Shiluh Assyrian Winery, which is produced using centuries-old winemaking techniques and modern techniques, entered the market with a 2010 crop of 5 red wines consisting of MANASTIR, TURABDIN, NINVE, DARA and KLASIK, and 1 kind of white wine called KUSTAN; It aims to bring exotic, rich, powerful and most importantly quality Syriac wine to the place it deserves.
Although we always strive to ensure the correctness of the product information on our website, it can happen that manufacturers change their list of ingredients. The product packaging, bottle and its label and related documents may contain information that goes beyond and / or differs from the information provided on our website. All product information on our website is provided for informational purposes only. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information displayed on our website, but always carefully read the labels, warnings and instructions that are supplied with the goods before using or consuming the goods. We try to update every item in our website which needs time. We have provide an Online Wine & Turkish beverages cellar, this means every product you see in our website is not available for sell and it is for your information purpose. We have provided shop section for products which are available for retail.
If you have any kind of safety concerns or would like further information about the goods, please read the information on the labels and packaging carefully and contact the manufacturer. The information on this website cannot replace expert information from your doctor, pharmacist or other medical professional. If you have any questions about tolerability, risks or side effects of taking or using the product, please contact your doctor or pharmacist. wineanatolia.com is not liable for inaccurate or incorrect product information on the part of the manufacturer or other third parties. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Drinking by minors is against the law. Do not force others to drink. Say no if you are pressed to drink more than you want. Understand that binge drinking can lead to acute alcohol poisoning and even death. If you drink, do not drive a bicycle or vehicle of any kind!
Notice: It is illegal to sell any alcoholic beverages like beer, wine & etc. to anyone under the age of 18. Even if a buyer is 18 or older, it is prohibited to sell them alcohol if it is obvious that they will immediately pass the alcoholic beverage on to someone who is under 18. A valid ID may be asked during delivery!