€ 15,93 / L
incl. 21% VAT plus Shipping Costs
- Paşaeli CSKS – Cabernet Sauvignon, Karasakız
- Paşaeli House Red – Karasakız, Cabernet Sauvignon, Çalkarası
- Paşaeli Shiraz, Kalecik Karası
Bottle content: 75 cl
Package Contains: 3 Bottles
Contains: 2,25 L
incl. 21% VAT plus Shipping Costs
- Free Shipping on orders above €89 in Belgium & the Netherlands / €150 in Germany
- Dispatch Time: 1 to 2 Working Days
- Estimated Delivery Time: Belgium & The Netherlands 1-4 / Other EU Countries 2-8 Working Days
- General Knowledge of Alcohol Consumption & Products
Share This Product
Please do not share To Anyone Under The Legal Purchase Age
Red Wine Tasting Pack Of 3 Includes:
- Paşaeli CSKS – Cabernet Sauvignon, Karasakız Red Wine is produced from Cabernet Sauvignon from a single vineyard in Kaynaklar near Izmir and with Karasakız which is an indigenous red varietal of Mount Ida in North Aegean. Hand harvested from two single vineyards, the grapes are destemmed and crushed. No commercial yeasts are used, and fermentation takes place in stainless steel tank with a skin contact of 3 weeks with pump-overs. The palate shows bright, fresh fruit character with sweet spices. Mellow tannins and velvety texture lead to an enjoyable finish.
- Paşaeli House Red – Karasakız, Cabernet Sauvignon, Çalkarası Red Wine is a blend of Karasakız, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Çalkarası varieties. Each variety is sourced from a unique terroir and fermented with native yeast. Karasakız vineyard is located in the north Aegean region, on the northern part of Mount Ida (Kaz Dağları), Çanakkale. The vineyard is at an altitude of 550m. Cold winters and warm summers are characteristic of the climate. The vines are head-trained and conventional farming procedures are applied to the vineyard. Cabernet Sauvignon vineyard is located in the south of Izmir near the Aegean coast of Turkey, in the village of Kaynaklar at an altitude of 235m. A typical Mediterranean climate with long, hot, and dry summers; and mild to cool rainy winters. The vines are trained in VSP as a single cordon. Organic farming procedures are applied. Çalkarası vineyard is located in the Çal district of Denizli in the Aegean region of Turkey. It is 250km inland of the mid-Aegean coast, with an altitude of 850m. Cold winters and warm summers are characteristics of the climate. Conventional farming procedures are applied to the vineyard. Light to medium ruby. The nose is bright with fresh red fruit character. Mellow tannins and velvety texture lead to an enjoyable finish.
- Paşaeli Shiraz, Kalecik Karası Red Wine is a unique blend of Shiraz and Kalecik Karası varietals. Harvested from two single vineyards in the Aegean Region, each variety is fermented separately in stainless steel tanks with native yeasts and matured in 225L French oak barrels for 6 months. Medium purple in color, the aromas of blackberry, cherry and allspice stands out on the nose. Mellow tannins and velvety texture is rounded off by a juicy finish.
|Country of Origin|
May Contain: Sulphur dioxide and sulphites
Paşaeli Wines - Online Wine Shop
Paşaeli WinesPaşaeli Wines built a boutique winery in Kemalpaşa near the port city of Izmir in the western part of Turkey. Total production is currently around 150.000 bottles a year. Also, they have four vineyards of 15 hectares, one near the city of İzmir (close to the village of Kaynaklar), two more near the city of Tekirdağ and one more near the city of Çanakkale. Kaynaklar and Hoşköy vineyards were planted by them but Şarköy vineyard has 50 years “old vines” of Yapıncak variety and Gedik vineyard has 35 years “old vines” of Karasakız variety. Hand harvest indigenous grape varieties were planted in the Aegean region, such as Sultaniye, Yapıncak, Çalkarası, and Karasakız, and Bordeaux varieties were planted near İzmir. Paşaeli wines are one of the most popular wines from Turkey.
You may also like…
- Out of Stock
- € 10,45
€ 13,93 / L
- Read more
- € 10,95
€ 14,60 / L
- Add to basket