€ 15,71 / L
incl. 21% VAT plus Shipping Costs
Contains: 2,25 L
incl. 21% VAT plus Shipping Costs
- Free Shipping on orders above €89 in Belgium & the Netherlands / €150 in Germany
- Dispatch Time: 1 to 2 Working Days
- Estimated Delivery Time: Belgium & The Netherlands 1-4 / Other EU Countries 2-8 Working Days
- General Knowledge of Alcohol Consumption & Products
Share This Product
Please do not share To Anyone Under The Legal Purchase Age
Paşaeli White Wine Tasting Pack Of 3
- Paşaeli SYS White Wine is a blend of Sultaniye, Yapıncak, and Sıdalan grapes. Each grape variety is hand-picked, pressed entirely as a bunch and fermented separately in stainless steel tanks at 18 ° C. Once blended, the wine is aged for three months on its fine lees and stirred once a week to add complexity.
- Paşaeli Morso Sole Sultaniye White Wine is produced from Sultaniye comes from a single vineyard in Buldan that lies at 450 metres elevation. Sultaniye (aka Sultana) is a variety that is grown all over the Aegean region, it is used for eating and for raisins. But it is also suitable for wine-making. The wine is fermented in 100% stainless steel tanks, then aged on its lees “sur lie” for 3 months to give the wine complexity. The wine turns pale golden yellow in the glass and has a green glow. In the nose delicious aromas of tropical fruit and melon. Lively and refined acids form a pleasant balance in the mouth with the juicy fruit.
- Paşaeli Sıdalan White Wine is produce from Sıdalan grapes which is an indigenous variety native to north Kaz Dağları in north Aegean, close to the site of ancient Troy. Sıdalan is picked from a single vineyard at an elevation of 300 meters. The grapes were pressed with whole clusters. Made 100% in stainless-steel tanks, then aged on lees for 3 months. Pale and gently herbal and chalky/dusty on the nose, rather Chablis-like, with a slight woody note (not oaky). On the palate there is a little more obvious fruit, melon and pear, and the freshness is enhanced by the leesy texture and the slight friction that gives. Subtle and textured. Long even though it does not have a particularly intense flavor. (Julia Harding)
The White Wine Tasting Pack includes three bottles of boutique and artisanal white wines, as well as our specifically chosen flagship wine, which is simply transported and imported for your enjoyment! Great wines at an affordable price! Buy Best Price White Wine Tasting Pack Now for a Great Start with Turkish White Wines!
|Country of Origin|
Paşaeli Wines - Online Wine Shop
Paşaeli WinesPaşaeli Wines built a boutique winery in Kemalpaşa near the port city of Izmir in the western part of Turkey. Total production is currently around 150.000 bottles a year. Also, they have four vineyards of 15 hectares, one near the city of İzmir (close to the village of Kaynaklar), two more near the city of Tekirdağ and one more near the city of Çanakkale. Kaynaklar and Hoşköy vineyards were planted by them but Şarköy vineyard has 50 years “old vines” of Yapıncak variety and Gedik vineyard has 35 years “old vines” of Karasakız variety. Hand harvest indigenous grape varieties were planted in the Aegean region, such as Sultaniye, Yapıncak, Çalkarası, and Karasakız, and Bordeaux varieties were planted near İzmir. Paşaeli wines are one of the most popular wines from Turkey.
You may also like…
- € 11,45
€ 15,27 / L
- Add to basket