€ 15,71 / L
incl. 21% VAT
plus Shipping Costs
Bottle content: 75 cl
Package Contains: 3 Bottles
- Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
- Dispatch Time: 1 to 2 Working Days
- Estimated Delivery Time: Belgium & The Netherlands 1-4 Working Days / Other EU Countries 2-8 Working Days
Share This Product
Please do not share with under the legal purchase age
Paşaeli White Wine Tasting Pack Of 3
- Paşaeli SYS – Sultaniye Yapıncak Sıdalan 2019 White Wine is a blend of Sultaniye, Yapıncak, and Sıdalan grapes. Each grape variety is hand-picked, pressed entirely as a bunch and fermented separately in stainless steel tanks at 18 ° C. Once blended, the wine is aged for three months on its fine lees and stirred once a week to add complexity.
- Paşaeli Morso Sole Sultaniye 2020 White Wine is produced from Sultaniye comes from a single vineyard in Buldan that lies at 450 metres elevation. Sultaniye (aka Sultana) is a variety that is grown all over the Aegean region, it is used for eating and for raisins. But it is also suitable for wine-making. The wine is fermented in 100% stainless steel tanks, then aged on its lees “sur lie” for 3 months to give the wine complexity. The wine turns pale golden yellow in the glass and has a green glow. In the nose delicious aromas of tropical fruit and melon. Lively and refined acids form a pleasant balance in the mouth with the juicy fruit.
- Paşaeli Sıdalan 2019 White Wine is produce from Sıdalan grapes which is an indigenous variety native to north Kaz Dağları in north Aegean, close to the site of ancient Troy. Sıdalan is picked from a single vineyard at an elevation of 300 meters. The grapes were pressed with whole clusters. Made 100% in stainless-steel tanks, then aged on lees for 3 months. Pale and gently herbal and chalky/dusty on the nose, rather Chablis-like, with a slight woody note (not oaky). On the palate there is a little more obvious fruit, melon and pear, and the freshness is enhanced by the leesy texture and the slight friction that gives. Subtle and textured. Long even though it does not have a particularly intense flavor. (Julia Harding)
|Country of Origin|
Paşaeli Wines - Online Wine Shop
Although we always strive to ensure the correctness of the product information on our website, it can happen that manufacturers change their list of ingredients. The product packaging, bottle and its label and related documents may contain information that goes beyond and / or differs from the information provided on our website. All product information on our website is provided for informational purposes only. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information displayed on our website, but always carefully read the labels, warnings and instructions that are supplied with the goods before using or consuming the goods. We try to update every item in our website which needs time. We have provide an Online Wine & Turkish beverages cellar, this means every product you see in our website is not available for sell and it is for your information purpose. We have provided shop section for products which are available for retail.
If you have any kind of safety concerns or would like further information about the goods, please read the information on the labels and packaging carefully and contact the manufacturer. The information on this website cannot replace expert information from your doctor, pharmacist or other medical professional. If you have any questions about tolerability, risks or side effects of taking or using the product, please contact your doctor or pharmacist. wineanatolia.com is not liable for inaccurate or incorrect product information on the part of the manufacturer or other third parties. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Drinking by minors is against the law. Do not force others to drink. Say no if you are pressed to drink more than you want. Understand that binge drinking can lead to acute alcohol poisoning and even death. If you drink, do not drive a bicycle or vehicle of any kind!
Notice: It is illegal to sell any alcoholic beverages like beer, wine & etc. to anyone under the age of 18. Even if a buyer is 18 or older, it is prohibited to sell them alcohol if it is obvious that they will immediately pass the alcoholic beverage on to someone who is under 18. A valid ID may be asked during delivery!