€ 23,93 / L
incl. 21% VAT plus Shipping Costs
Type: Red Wine
Grape Varieties: Öküzgözü
Denomination of Origin: Denizli / Inner Aegean Region
Aging: 6-7 years following the vintage date under ideal storage conditions.
Storage Period: 12 months in French and American oak barrels.
Decantation Period: Decanting 30 minutes prior to consumption is recommended.
Alcohol content: 14.5% vol.
Ideal Service: 16-18°C
Bottle content: 75 cl
Package Contains: 6 Bottles
Contains: 4,50 L
incl. 21% VAT plus Shipping Costs
- Free Shipping on orders above €89 in Belgium & the Netherlands / €150 in Germany
- Dispatch Time: 1 to 2 Working Days
- Estimated Delivery Time: Belgium & The Netherlands 1-4 / Other EU Countries 2-8 Working Days
- General Knowledge of Alcohol Consumption & Products
Share This Product
Please do not share To Anyone Under The Legal Purchase Age
Doluca Tuğra Öküzgözü Red Wine Pack Of 6
Doluca Tuğra Öküzgözü Red Wine Pack Of 6 is remarkable with its balanced, smooth and medium-bodied structure. This methodology allowed us to harvest these grapes at an optimum acidity and alcohol level. The Öküzgözü grapes – cultivated in our vineyards in Denizli Region with a low yield management program- were harvested in early October.
Through cold maceration and cool fermentation we were able to retain Okuzgozu’s characteristics at a maximum level. This wine was matured – 5 months sur lie and 7 months without lees- a total of 12 months in 70% French and 30% American oak.
Eye: Dark ruby red with purple reflections
Nose: Blackberry, ripe plum, cherry accompanied by subtle vanilla and tobacco
Palate: medium complex, medium body, pleasant acidity with velvety tannins, elegant, medium length finish
Goes Well With: veal, duck, lamb
- Challenge International Du Vin 2022 – Silver Medal
- Vinalies Internationales 2012 – Gold Medal (France)
- China Best Value Wine & Spirits Awards 2012 – Gold Medal (China)
- International Wine Challenge 2012 – Silver Medal (England)
- Vinalies Internationales 2013 – Silver Medal (France)
- International Wine Challenge 2013 – Silver Medal (England)
- Japan Wine Challenge 2013 – Gold medal (Japan)
- China Best Value Wine & Spirits Awards 2013 – Gold medal (China)
- Cathay Pasific Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition 2013 – Silver medal (HK)
- Mundus Vini 2013 – Silver medal (Germany)
- Terravino Mediterranean International Wine & Spirits Challenge 2013 – Silver medal (Israil)
- Vinalies Internationales 2014 – Silver medal (France)
- Decanter 2014 – Bronze medal (England)
Vinalies Internationales 2015 – Gold medal (France)
- Finger Lakes International Wine Competition 2015 – Silver medal (USA)
- Challenge International du Vin 2015 – Gold medal (France)
- Sommelier Wine Awards 2015 – Bronze medal (England)
- International Wine Challenge 2015 – Silver medal (England)
May Contain: Sulphur dioxide and sulphites
|Country of Origin|
Doluca Wines - Online Wine Shop
Doluca WinesDoluca Winery started its business activities in a period when the Republic of Turkey was established, Doluca wines is one of the oldest and long established companies of Turkey. Being in the service of wine lovers for over 90 years, Doluca converts high quality grapes into delicious wines without sacrificing principles and high quality production concept.. Thanks to investments made in recent years, Doluca put into operation its production facilities with a capacity of 14 million liters in Çerkezköy located on a land having a total surface area of 52,000 square meters which was equipped with the cutting edge technology besides the environmentally compatible design. Having the mission "Doluca adds pleasure to life", also today with the same faithfulness and self-devotion, Doluca continues to have the desire to offer to Turkish wine lovers always the higher quality products carried on with success since its foundation date of 1926...
You may also like…
- Out of Stock
- € 10,45
€ 13,93 / L
- Read more