€ 37,27 / L
incl. 21% VAT
plus Shipping Costs
Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
Denomination of Origin: Saros / Marmara Region
Aging: 4-5 years following the vintage date under ideal storage conditions.
Storage Period: 12 months in 225-liter French oak barrels.
Alcohol content: 13.5% vol.
Ideal Service: 11 °C
Bottle content: 75 cl
- Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
- Dispatch Time: 1 to 2 Working Days
- Estimated Delivery Time: Belgium & The Netherlands 1-4 Working Days / Other EU Countries 2-8 Working Days
Share This Product
Please do not share with under the legal purchase age
Doluca Sarafin Chardonnay 2018
Doluca Sarafin Chardonnay 2018 White Wine has a process in the Doluca winery, following a gentle pressing process the juice and sediment of the Chardonnay grapes, known as “the queen of the whites” , are put into small French oak barrels to ferment together in a method known as “sur lie”. Then, the malolactic fermentation process generally used for red wines is applied to lend the resulting wine its “buttery” character, a velvety smoothness. After 12 months aging in 225 lt. French oak barrels the flavours and structure of the wine is maintained by applying limited filtration before estate bottling. Sarafin Chardonnay has a rich bouquet and complex, lasting flavour on the palate.
- Challenge International du Vin 2022 – Gold Medal
- Vinalies Internationales 2015 – Gold medal (France)
- Chardonnay du Monde 2015 – Silver medal (France)
- Finger Lakes International Wine Competition 2015 – Silver medal (USA)
- Challenge International du Vin 2015 – Silver medal (France)
- Sommelier Wine Awards 2015 – Mansion (England)
- Vinalies Internationales 2007 – Silver Medal (France)
- Chardonnay du Monde 2006 – Bronze Medal (France)
- Vinalies Internationales 2005 – Silver Medal (France)
- Vinalies Internationales 2004 – Silver Medal (France)
- Chardonnay du Monde 2004 – Bronze Medal (France)
- Chardonnay du Monde 2003 – Silver Medal (France)
- Ljubljana Wine Comp 2003 – Gold Medal (Slovenia)
- Chardonnay du Monde 2002 – Bronze Medal (France)
- Challenge International du Vin 2001 – Silver Medal (France)
- Vinalies Internationales 2001 – Silver Medal (France)
- Challenge International du Vin 2000 – Bronze Medal (France)
- Selection Mondiale 2000 – Special Jury Award (Canada)
- Vinalies Internationales 1999 – Silver Medal (France)
- Vinalies Internationales 2008 – Gold Medal (France)
- Vinalies Internationales 2010 – Gold Medal (France)
- Mundus Vini 2011 – Silver Medal (Germany)
- Vinalies Internationales 2012 – Silver Medal (France)
- China Best Value Wine & Spirits Awards 2012 – Gold Medal (China)
- China Best Value Wine & Spirits Awards 2012 – Silver Medal (China)
- International Wine Challenge 2012 – Silver Medal (England)
- Cathay Pasific Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition 2013 – Silver medal (HK)
- Mundus Vini 2013 – Silver medal (Germany)
- Terravino Mediterranean International Wine & Spirits Challenge 2013 – Silver medal (Israil)
- Vinalies Internationales 2014 – Silver medal (France)
- Mundus Vini 2014 – Gold medal (Germany)
- Chardonnay du Monde 2014 – Silver medal (France)
- Challenge International du Vin 2014 – Gold medal (France)
|Country of Origin|
Doluca Wines - Online Wine
Although we always strive to ensure the correctness of the product information on our website, it can happen that manufacturers change their list of ingredients. The product packaging, bottle and its label and related documents may contain information that goes beyond and / or differs from the information provided on our website. All product information on our website is provided for informational purposes only. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information displayed on our website, but always carefully read the labels, warnings and instructions that are supplied with the goods before using or consuming the goods. We try to update every item in our website which needs time. We have provide an Online Wine & Turkish beverages cellar, this means every product you see in our website is not available for sell and it is for your information purpose. We have provided shop section for products which are available for retail.
If you have any kind of safety concerns or would like further information about the goods, please read the information on the labels and packaging carefully and contact the manufacturer. The information on this website cannot replace expert information from your doctor, pharmacist or other medical professional. If you have any questions about tolerability, risks or side effects of taking or using the product, please contact your doctor or pharmacist. wineanatolia.com is not liable for inaccurate or incorrect product information on the part of the manufacturer or other third parties. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Drinking by minors is against the law. Do not force others to drink. Say no if you are pressed to drink more than you want. Understand that binge drinking can lead to acute alcohol poisoning and even death. If you drink, do not drive a bicycle or vehicle of any kind!
Notice: It is illegal to sell any alcoholic beverages like beer, wine & etc. to anyone under the age of 18. Even if a buyer is 18 or older, it is prohibited to sell them alcohol if it is obvious that they will immediately pass the alcoholic beverage on to someone who is under 18. A valid ID may be asked during delivery!