Doluca Kav – Boğazkere Öküzgözü
- Type of wine: dry red wine
- Grape variety: Boğazkere, Öküzgözü
- Region: Elazığ / Eastern Anatolia, Diyarbakır / Southeast Anatolia
- Vintage: 2016
- Alcohol content: 14% vol.
- Barrel storage: 12 months in French oak barrels
- Aging 6-7 years following the vintage date under ideal storage conditions.
- Decantation Period Decanting 30 minutes prior to consumption is recommended.
- Eye: Dark purple
- Nose: cherry, plum, sour cherry, clove, tobacco
- Palate: full-bodied, muscular with mature tannins
- Goes well with: leg of lamb, vegetable stew with goulash from lamb, juicy fillets of beef with a high fat content
- Temperature: 16-18 ° C
- Bottle content: 0.75 l.
Doluca For 3 Generation
Kav Bogazkere-Öküzgözü is an immaculate blend of robust, tannic Bogazkere grapes from Southeastern Anatolia with Öküzgözü grapes from Eastern Anatolia that have a unique aroma and a crisp, fruity character.
Kav is aged for 12 months in 225 lt. French oak barrels and is kept in bottles for two more years in order to attention its characteristic full-bodied, rich bouqet and unique taste. Kav Bogazkere-Öküzgözü has full-bodied, well balanced and fruity structure.
- China Best Value Wine & Spirits Awards 2013 – Tropy-Double Gold medal (China)
- Cathay Pasific Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition 2013 – Bronze medal (HK)
- Mundus Vini 2013 – Silver medal (Germany)
- Monde Selection 2003 – Silver Medal (Belgium)
- Challenge International du Vin 2001 – Gold Medal (France)