Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Öküzgözü
Denomination of Origin: Eastern Anatolia, Thrace
Aging: 7-8 years following the vintage date under ideal storage conditions.
Storage Period: 12 months in French oak barrels.
Service Temperature: 16-18 °C
Decantation Period: Decanting 30 minutes prior to consumption is recommended.
Share This Product
Please do not share with under the legal purchase age
Doluca Karma – Cabernet Sauvignon Öküzgözü
Doluca Karma – Cabernet Sauvignon Öküzgözü Red Wine has a unique aroma and crisp, fruity character. These two grapes of strong character complement one another and lend bouquets that strengthen by aging, and thus yield a balanced combination. With its full-body, long finish and powerful, tannic structure, Karma Cabernet Sauvignon – Öküzgözü is aged for 12 months in 225 liter French oak barrels.
Cabernet Sauvignon a world famous noble varietal, is known as “the king of red grapes”. This grape variety expresses its tannic, full-bodied and fruity characteristics in Karma Cabernet Sauvignon-Öküzgözü. Öküzgözü (literally “ox’s eye”), named after the remarkable size of its grapes.
- Vinalies Internationales 2005 – Silver Medal (France)
- Challenge International du Vin 2005 – Bronze Medal (France)
- Challenge International du Vin 2006 – Silver Medal (France)
- Vinalies Internationales 2009 – Silver Medal (France)
- Terravino Mediterranean Int.Wine & Spirits Challenge 2009 – Silver Medal (Israel)
- Mundus Vini 2010 – Gold Medal (Germany)
- International Wine Challenge 2012 – Bronze Medal (England)
- International Wine Challenge 2013 – Silver Medal (England)
- Japan Wine Challenge 2013 – Silver medal (Japan)
- Mundus Vini 2013 – Silver medal (Germany)
- Decanter 2014 – Mansion (England)
- Mundus Vini 2014 – Gold medal (Germany)
- Vinalies Internationales 2015 – Gold medal (France)
- Mundus Vini 2015 – Silver medal (Germany)
- Finger Lakes International Wine Competition 2015 – Gold medal (USA)
- Sommelier Wine Awards 2015 – Silver medal (England)
- International Wine Challenge 2015 – Mansion (England)
- Vinalies Internationales 2004 – Gold Medal (France)
|Country of Origin|
Although we always strive to ensure the correctness of the product information on our website, it can happen that manufacturers change their list of ingredients. The product packaging, bottle and its label and related documents may contain information that goes beyond and / or differs from the information provided on our website. All product information on our website is provided for informational purposes only. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information displayed on our website, but always carefully read the labels, warnings and instructions that are supplied with the goods before using or consuming the goods. We try to update every item in our website which needs time.
If you have any kind of safety concerns or would like further information about the goods, please read the information on the labels and packaging carefully and contact the manufacturer. The information on this website cannot replace expert information from your doctor, pharmacist or other medical professional. If you have any questions about tolerability, risks or side effects of taking or using the product, please contact your doctor or pharmacist. wineanatolia.com is not liable for inaccurate or incorrect product information on the part of the manufacturer or other third parties. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Drinking by minors is against the law. Do not force others to drink. Say no if you are pressed to drink more than you want. Understand that binge drinking can lead to acute alcohol poisoning and even death. If you drink, do not drive a bicycle or vehicle of any kind!
Notice: It is illegal to sell any alcoholic beverages like beer, wine & etc. to anyone under the age of 18. Even if a buyer is 18 or older, it is prohibited to sell them alcohol if it is obvious that they will immediately pass the alcoholic beverage on to someone who is under 18. A valid ID may be asked during delivery!