Grape Varieties: Öküzgözü
Denomination of Origin: Elazığ, Malatya / Eastern Anatolia
Aging: 4-5 years following the vintage date under ideal storage conditions.
Storage Period: 4 months in French oak barrels.
Service Temperature: 16-18 °C
Decantation Period: Decanting 30 minutes prior to consumption is recommended.
Alcohol content: 14.5% vol.
Eye: Dark purple
Nose: plums, cherries
Palate: medium body, fruity, medium acidity, rounded tannins
Goes well with: meatballs, meat, lasagna, poultry
Bottle content: 0.75 l.
Bitte nicht an Personen unter dem gesetzlichen Kaufalter weitergeleitet.
Doluca DLC Öküzgözü
Doluca DLC Öküzgözü Wine was oak aged for only 4 months in order to acquire round, easy to drink, balanced and full-bodied structure. Named after remarkable size of its grapes crisp, fruity character and the unique aroma of OK (literally “ox’s eye”) varietal are fully reflected in DLC Okuzgozu.
- Vinalies Internationales 2012 – Silver Medal (France)
- China Best Value Wine & Spirits Awards 2012 – Gold Medal (China)
- International Wine Challenge 2013 – Bronze Medal (England)
- China Best Value Wine & Spirits Awards 2013 – Gold medal (China)
- Cathay Pasific Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition 2013 – Bronze medal (HK)
- Mundus Vini 2014 – Silver medal (Germany)