Denomination of Origin: Aegean Region
Content: 200ml, 350ml, 500ml, 700ml
Service: 7-8 °C
Lütfen yasal satın alma yaşının altındaki kişilerle paylaşmayın
Beylerbeyi Göbek Rakısı
Beylerbeyi Göbek Rakısı is produced from grapes using traditional methods. This premium Rakı has no added sugar and ethyl alcohol which distinguishes it from others.
3X distilled alcohol obtained from 100% grapes from the Aegean region. In each distillation, the best part of the distilled alcohol, (called “Göbek” in Turkish – meaning belly -) has been preserved and re-distilled for the perfect purity and smoothness of alcohol.
During the distillation of suma with anise, the first and the last part of the distilled product is discarded; only the remaining superior quality batch obtained from the middle section is kept. No extra alcohol or sugar is added.
What distinguishes Beylerbeyi Göbek Rakı from others?
- Beylerbeyi Rakı is produced primarily from 100% grape suma. The grapes that will be the basis of Rakı are chosen from the highest quality grapes as if they are making wine.
- Ethyl alcohol obtained from relatively cheap raw materials such as molasses, beetroot, potato, corn syrup is not added to reduce the cost. Only grapes, anise and water! Its a pure Raki
- Suma, obtained from the distillation of Manisa region grapes, is distilled 3 more times with aniseed from the village of Kalınkoz in Denizli at an altitude of 1450 m.
- According to the codex, distilling suma once with anise is sufficient, but Beylerbeyi sets its own standard here.
- In each distillation carried out in copper retorts, only the middle part of the retort is removed and distilled again. The product in this region is the softest product. The term “belly raki” comes from here.
- For any reason, sugar is not added to the Rakı before it is taken to rest for 30 days after the third distillation. (According to the codex, up to 10 grams per liter is allowed).