Doluca Karma Chardonnay – Narince
- Type of wine: dry white wine
- Grape variety: Chardonnay, Narince
- Region: Denizli / Inner Aegean Region, Tokat / Central Anatolia
- Vintage: 2017
- Alcohol content: 13.5% vol.
- Barrel storage: 12 months in French oak barrels
- Aging 4-5 years following the vintage date under ideal storage conditions.
- Eye: golden yellow
- Nose: citrus, wild flowers, wood notes, earthy notes
- Palate: strong, fruity, long finish
- Goes well with: meat dishes with cream sauces, fatty fish, seafood, noodles with cheese-cream sauce, Asian dishes with seafood or chicken
- Temperature: 8-10 ° C
- Bottle content: 0.75 l.
Doluca For 3 Generation
Karma Chardonnay-Narince is an immaculate blend of Denizli Region’s Chardonnay, a world famous noble varietal, is known as “the queen of white grapes” and Tokat Region’s indigenous varietal Narince. This perfectly balanced blend is aged in French and American oak for 12 months. The wine is completing Narince with its long structure and easy to drink following Chardonnay with its dominant character. Karma Chardonnay-Narince has powerful, fruity, long and easy-to-drink structure.The wine is completing Narince with its long structure and easy to drink following Chardonnay with its dominant character. Karma Chardonnay-Narince has powerful, fruity, long and easy-to-drink structure.
- China Best Value Wine & Spirits Awards 2012 – Gold Medal (China)
- International Wine Challenge 2013 – Silver Medal (England)
Mundus Vini 2013 – Silver medal (Germany)
- Terravino Mediterranean International Wine & Spirits Challenge 2013 – Gold medal (Israil)
- Decanter 2014 – Bronze medal (England)
- Sommelier Wine Awards 2015 – Silver medal (England)
- International Wine Challenge 2015 – Bronze medal (England)